Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine Decor

OK, I think I went a little overboard with my Valentine decorations!

Allright, this isn't realy my house. But to avoid Valentine Decor overload, I thought I should get some ideas from some of my favorite blogs.

This first one is one of my faves. This was made by Melissa at Checkout Girl, make sure to check out the tutorial. (Im looking for the link now)

These Hoo loves You Owl Mobile was posted by UCreate tutorial found at Heartland Papers.
I am loving Owls lately.

This Amour Banner is just Love... posted by Two Junk Chix Andrea and Tia, 2 SIL's have this banner and so many other feminine doo dads for sale in their etsy shop.


and finally this LOVE pic is so sleek... Unfortunately I cant remember who posted this. I will look around but if you know let me know so I can give them their props...
Let me know what ur Valentine decor suggestions are! Share the LOVE!
Thanks,
Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment